It’s normal to have lots of concerns, worries and uncertainty with a new baby and things always crop up along the way as they get older too. We’ve got support to get you through.
If you are worried or have any questions about breastfeeding please check out our support page for details of support in your area.
- Why is my baby feeding all the time?
- Will I ever sleep again?!
- Returning to work
- Emotions and breastfeeding
- Twins and multiples
- Dealing with leaks
- Breastfeeding beyond six months
- Introducing solid foods
- When you’re ready to stop